BASF Construction Chemicals UK Ltd brings together a wealth of expertise and experience to create chemical solutions for new construction, maintenance, repair and renovation of structures. With over 200 sites in 60 countries and more than 7,000 employees, we have a truly global reach. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matters to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability, or belief. At BASF Construction Chemicals UK Ltd careers develop from opportunity.
Qualifications & Experience
· You will undertake development projects in line with the company’s global marketing strategy and develop new products whilst actively contributing ideas for new and innovative products. You will manage development projects to ensure that objectives are met within the required time scale. In addition, regularly review findings and propose ideas/actions to bring the project to a successful conclusion. Moreover, ensure results are evaluated and reported promptly.
· Collaborate with the Product Manager to transfer new products from development into production. You will assist in setting up any new raw materials, packaging and/or formulations in the master-data database. In addition, you will set up and maintain product article bills of materials and actively take part in production trials and initial batch manufacture of new products.
· Conduct complaint and /or technical service investigations as required and act as deputy to the QC Manager/ Senior Development Chemist.
· You will hold a science-based bachelor’s degree.
· You will ideally have several years' experience in the
· You will ideally have either on-site or laboratory experience
with resin flooring.
Closing Date : 10th July 2020
Please apply by emailing your CV to :