Our IR Sensing unit develops, produces and sells NIR spectrometer solutions under the brand name trinamix spectroscopy solutions. Together with our customers, we develop solutions in various areas such as agriculture, food analysis and the chemical industry.
· In this position you coordinate customer projects, in particular from the food and agriculture sector.
· You create and carry out test series and document them.
· The evaluation and analysis of measurement data from optical spectroscopy is in your area of responsibility.
· Last but not least, you enjoy working on solving technical problems.
· Completed studies in biology, chemistry, nutritional science or a related field, ideally with a doctorate or first professional experience
· Knowledge in optical spectroscopy
· Experience with multivariate methods of static data analysis is an advantage, especially in R
· Customer orientation and routined in working on agile projects
· Very good spoken and written English skills
· An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
· Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
Do you have questions regarding the application process or position? Mr. Norman Funk (Talent Acquisition) Tel.-Nr.: +49 (0)30 2005 59018
Cooperation with recruitment agencies is not accepted.
trinamiX GmbH was established in 2015 with its headquarters in Ludwigshafen and is a wholly owned subsidiary of BASF SE. As a start-up, we are operationally independent and can, at the same time, rely on the competence and experience of the BASF Group. What drives us? Our technologies are designed to make it possible for humans and machines to capture and understand the world - for better decision-making and more security. That is our goal in the areas of 3D sensor technology, distance measurement and infrared sensor technology. We are not looking for successors or replacements for our team. We are looking for pioneers!
Learn more about trinamiX GmbH at www.trinamiX.de
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.