We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With larger production sites in Shanghai, Nanjing and Chongqing, BASF is a major foreign investor in the country’s chemical industry, and operates the Innovation Campus Shanghai, a global and regional research and development hub. BASF posted sales of over €7.3 billion in 2018 to customers in Greater China and employed 9,317 people as of the end of that year. For further information, please visit www.basf.com/cn/en
Maintain and develop BASF Chemical Catalysts business in China market.
Collaborate with colleagues (China, Asia and global) to bring value to BASF
Be a role model of collaboration and supporting other team members.
· Plan and carry out sales activities to achieve business target, including managing and improving CM1 under his/her responsibility
· Collect market information, analyze market demand and trend, implement sales and marketing strategies; develop key account plans and actions items
· Develop and enhance good relationship with customers, engineering companies, associations and influential producers to promote BASF brand and products; build up partnership to increase efficiency of sales and marketing efforts;
· Closely follow up, develop and maintain good relationship with key (potential) customers, help solve supply and other problems to increase customer satisfaction;
· Coordinate with other functions to ensure to provide supports and solutions to customer to achieve product performance and customer satisfaction;
· Contribute to product and technical proposal innovation.
· Education: Bachelor’s degree or above in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
· Working Experience: minimum 8 years in chemical industry (production, engineering) or minimum 5 years of experience in selling catalysts to chemical/petrochemical producers.
· Technical & Professional Knowledge: Chemical process and catalysts operation
· Language efficiency: Fluent and effective communication (speaking and writing) in English and Chinese.