AXA Group is present in 62 countries and employs 160,000 employees serving 105 million clients. AXA's areas of expertise are applied to a range of products and services across three major business lines: property-casualty insurance, life & savings, and asset management.
AXA Group's Headquarter (AXA GIE) is located at Paris 8 ème and operates the Central Functions of Group. AXA GIE defines and coordinates Group policies, different transversal projects and standards. AXA GIE is steering the entities to ensure the coherence of the strategies, the consistency of the commercial approaches as well as the optimization of the risks and results.
A notable specificity within AXA GIE consists in its multicultural staffing (49 different nationalities).
Description of internship's tasks :
Within Group Credit Team in the Finance / Investment division, the intern will gather and analyze financial and economic data, contribute to the writing of the economic and financial memo, maintain and improve the economic and financial databases. The intern will report to the Head of Credit Strategy and EM Research and will work closely with the other team members.
The main tasks for the internship:
· Gathering and analyzing economic and financial data from various sources (Central Banks, OECD, BIS, Bloomberg, etc…)
· Building, improving or maintaining databases monitoring economic and financial indicators
· Contributing to the preparation and writing of economic and financial memos related to investment strategy
· Realization of credit analysis report(s) or / and ad-hoc economic or financial memo(s)
Ideal candidate profile
Required expertise :
· Financial and statistical Mathematics, Finance and Macro economics
· Proficiency in IT tools (notably excel) and coding expertise (VBA) required
· English fluent (written, spoken), Spanish Fluency , French a plus
Engineering Schools with specialization in Finance and Economics
Financial or economic graduate from Business Schools or Universities