The Internship programme at Aviva is a 10-week long structured programme. The internship period for university students usually begins in May and ends in July. Extensions are also possible, subject to availability, if there’s arrangement between Aviva and also your university.
You’ll be attached to one function within Aviva and work on real projects. There are also regular meets with various members of the senior management team. By the end of the programme, you’ll gain practical working experience and knowledge of the insurance industry.
Retail Health claims is an integral part of operations and handles end to end processing of medical insurance claims. You will be involved in the review of Stand Operating Procedures (SOP) and revamp of claims management manuals. You will also be provided with an unique opportunity to be part of our recovery project and join the team in their daily recovery operations.
Some tasks include
- Review SOPs and revamp of operational manuals.
- Review and be part of the recovery operations.
- Learn Retail Health product and claims operations.
- Play an operational role in our recovery project.
- Expose to the financial impact of recovery project on the business
- Communication skills.
- Good Written Skills.
- Good Presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- High level of creativity.
- Insurance Business knowledge would be an advantage.
- Previous internship experience in a claim role would be an added bonus.