Who we are!
We are leaders in digital services with pro formal annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 120,000 employees in 73 countries. Atos Romania operates in Bucharest, Timişoara and Braşov and employs more than 2300 people. We are the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games. A Societas Europaea (SE), we are listed on the Euronext Paris market. We operate under the main brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
What are we looking for
If you are ambitious, self-starter interested in IT, then join our dynamic & dedicated team and you will become part of a multicultural and significant environment. You will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also improve and grow your experience by participating in international projects.
· This role helps standardizing activities and ensures quality by initiating the writing and maintenance of work instructions and other documentation;
· Work-planner will inform the leader in case of “getting closer” on a SLA Breach issue, when the engineer didn’t react on time, to take the ticket and tackle it;
· The work-planner is single point of contact in cases where upper management needs updates for tickets or changes;
· If critical issues occurs, work-planner will initiate a common chat or call with technical resource and upper management if needed. It is in charge to follow up on the situation and ensures that tickets get updated;
· Transform changes into incidents (for Client Support)
· The work-planner informs the team manager if doubt, issues, anticipated capacity problems etc. occurs.
Professional experience in:
Ticketing system knowledge;
Work instructions/ procedures;
IT infrastructure (ITIL Foundations is a plus);
Preferably technical university degree or similar qualification or any other university with background in IT area.
High customer Focus;
Proactivity; Initiative; Flexibility;
Deep understanding of English language, both spoken and written.
What we offer
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
· Training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
· Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop
· Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area
· Extra vacation days
How to apply !
For more information and to see our current vacancies, access the Career section from our website http://ro.atos.net/ro-ro/
Atos provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Atos aligns with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Atos expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Atos’s employees to perform their job duties may result in field up to and including discharge. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Atos will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Only the suitable candidates will be contacted by out recruiters. Thank you for considering a career with Atos