Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
We are looking for experienced IT professionals in IT support area for our location in Timisoara, Romania.
The person must have IT technical background (minimum 4-5 years of experience), to be capable in offering remote 2nd and 3rd level support for our global clients, with the
Main responsibilities as follows:
To ensure continuous and efficient operation of the Systems through troubleshooting, diagnosing, resolving incidents and day to day maintenance. Provide Capacity Management for the Systems in our support, Solution Design for future projects and proactive Continuous Service Improvement.
· Education: Preferably technical university degree or a similar qualification.
· Professional experience/knowledge in:
· Advanced Windows Operating System Knowledge
· Advanced knowledge in troubleshooting and debugging
· Basic knowledge in Active Directory management
· Basic knowledge in VMWare and Hyper-V management
· Basic knowledge in Networking
· Basic knowledge in Storage management
· Experience with hardware management
· Experience with Scripting
· Knowledge of the ITIL processes (desirable);
· Social Skills and competencies: team player and good time and organising skills; open minded and flexible; attention to details.
· Mandatory - Acceptance of on-call duty (stand-by)
· Foreign Languages : Fluent command of English both written and verbal.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.