Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
VMware Horizon SME
· Strong experience in VMware vSphere provisioning 6.x
· Strong experience in VMware Horizon deployment and Planning
· Strong Experience on VMware horizon 7.X
· Strong Experience on VMware Appvolume 2.X and 4.X
· Strong experience on VMware UEM
· Strong Experience on Managing Multi-site Horizon Pod Environment
· Strong cross platform migration experience
· Strong experience on Citrix provisioning Services 7.x, 6.x
· Expert on all versions of Citrix XenApp 6.5/7.x, Storefront, Web-Interface
· Expert on all version of Citrix XenDesktops services - 6.5/7.x
· Strong knowledge in Xen Servers versions 6.x
· Knowledge on migration of existing Citrix XenApp 6.X infra to XenApp 7.X
· Strong knowledge on Migrating and upgrading Citrix Servers and it is components
· Strong understanding of all the load balancing concepts in XenApp, storefront, NetScaler
· Experience on Citrix farm performance tuning
· Good experience in resolving Profile, Printer, Access, and communication issues on Citrix
· Good Experience of Citrix Policy, Windows profile management and group policy management and configuration
· Knowledge of PowerShell is good to have
· Strong knowledge on Active directory, DNS and DHCP
· Knowledge of methodologies for developing, building and configuring a Citrix Farms
· Trouble shooting Citrix based problems with Root cause analysis and strong fundamentals.
· Perform installations and configuration of different components of Citrix
· Has hands-on experience with producing high level and low level design documents
· Knowledge of ITIL or equivalent processes (Incident, Change and Problem Management).
· Ability to diagnose technical problems and identify solutions
· Disaster recovery management. Ability in setting up recovery infrastructure.
· Knowledge on NetScaler 10 (SDX, MPX, and VPX).
· Good to have Knowledge of SQL database management on AO
· Has good understanding of networking
· Good understanding of VMware and Hyper-V would be an advantage
· Carrying out acceptance into support with the BAU team- Excellent communication and mentoring
· Training the team
· Mentor and Lead the team
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.