Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline’s core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline’s activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis. worldline.com
This position contributes to company’s success by ensuring an efficient banking structure to support its global operations through overseeing operational and strategic projects. The Analyst will support all aspects of Treasury Operations activities. He supports the Head of Treasury- Cash Management and Back Office, on his activities. This includes assisting with the various treasury management reportings, the development of cash management banking solutions for all business segments of the company, treasury projects, and supporting the cash forecasting process.
Primary duties and responsibilities
· Support cash management and cash forecasting process
· Participate to treasury projects ( like implementation of a new Treasury Management System)
· Elaborate and update treasury management reportings ( liquidity, Neu CP, Net debt, cash investments, Fx exposures and hedgings)
· Contribute to the global cash management strategy
· Evaluate new banking products and services
· Ensure accurate maintenance of bank account, balance, bank/Treasury systems and bank cost information
· Support Standby Letters of Credit and bank guarantees requirements
The ideal Candidate should be motivated and must possess the following:
· Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
· 5+ years work experience in treasury/cash management or banking field preferred
· Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
· Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
· Team work, accountability, rigor, critical mind, reactivity
· Be flexible, have the ability to multi-task effectively and ensure timely delivery.
· Full proficiency in English and French
Any candidate with the above skills would be seen as having a distinct advantage if they had an international profile and a relevant experience in the “tech industry”
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
At Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle “Build your career and grow with us”, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Worldline is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Our recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.