Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Did you know that The Atos Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games?
· over 100,000 employees in 72 countries,
· annual revenue of around € 12 billion,
· and The European number one in Infrastructure Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace,
Our Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions for clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for L2 support engineer for Worldline customer. Activity is linked with IOT domain for TPD (Tabacco Product Directive)
Are you ready to look into the Key Activities And Responsibilities of this role?
· Weekly reporting for all our customers on messages on dead letter queues to make a weekly status on messages which cannot be coordinated in our repositories due to content issues, etc.
· First analysis of ISMP-SD incident tickets raised by the FLS to identify the service impacted, identify if there have been events on this service, check the CPU/RAM used by the service, etc.
· Manual tasks currently performed by the team: replay of messages, generation of ASNs, …
· Analysis of the status of messages in our repositories
We need medium experience in Linux, MySQL, apache, tomcat…
Nice to have skills in Cassandra DB, Openshift, ELK.
Operational tools are JIRA and ISMP-SD, so knowledge of these tools is a plus.
If you wish to apply for this position and be part of this results-oriented and dedicated team, but also improve and grow your experience by participating in international projects, please visit our careers page at jobs.atos.net , select Romania as country and complete our online application form.
We care about our employees' personal happiness through:
· We offer training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
· We have flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop.
· Compensation: offer competitive pay and benefits packages and relocation bonus.
· Have extra vacation days relying on your experience.
Ready for a new adventure?
We are a company passionate about employee happiness as well as company growth. Atos offers you not only a significant and exciting workplace, but also a rewording work experience and excellent benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Workplace culture improves teamwork, connect with Atos, and we will build together a positive work culture.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.