Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
The role of the Solution Architect role is to assist in the development and implementation parts of the required technical and commercial solutions in response to new business requirements, ensuring the solutions are in line with Service Portfolio and in accordance with the sales strategy and standards.
The key responsibilities will include:
1. Collating all requirements and further coordinating with other functions to fulfill these requirements. Acts as the manager/expert in projects across the solution lifecycle supporting mainly bids but as well projects in delivery phases
2. Design of information technology infrastructure solutions to meet client’s business and (or) technical requirements following standard processes and architecture methodologies. Delivers the end to end solution design including costing and migration and ensures the IT Architecture solution responds to the business requirements of the customers in the most cost-effective and innovative manner
3. Work closely with the lead solution team through the entire sales process up until contract sign-off Capturing customer requirements through meetings and producing high level specifications for implementation
4. Preparing proposals and assisting in solution pricing.
5. Engage with on-site vendors on a need basis. Degree and scope of engagement with vendors will depend on the project. Validates the solution and its deliverability with the Atos organization (and 3rd parties where appropriate)
6. Documentation of architecture design to various levels of detail using the prescribed templates and standards.
7. Preparation of bill of materials for solutions developed.
8. Is specialized in several aspects (technical, procedural, operational,) in at least one of the domains, such as Adaptive Workplace; Managed Infrastructure Solutions; Applications Operations; Network & Communications; Identity, Security & Risk Management; SAP environment, Cloud Services, etc.
Mandatory tech skills & experience:
1. Ability to understand Customer requirements and clearly articulate technical options to Bid/ Solution teams.
2. Good teaming skills to prepare a multi divisional bids.
3. Understanding of IT infrastructure Services/Outsourcing
4. Solid background in any one of the following technologies --
a. Digital Workplace
b. Cross Function - SMC
e. Hybrid Cloud
f. SAP HANA / Database/PaaS (Dbase on cloud)
5. Have ability to work with cross-functional teams and individuals at various levels
6. Strong verbal, written, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills
Overall IT experience of GCM7: 15+ years, GCM6: 10 to 15yrs, GCM5: 10 yrs
- Analytical Thinking
Acquiring and understanding of problem or situation by breaking it down, systematically into its components or parts and identifying the relationships between these parts.
- Conceptual Thinking
Acquiring understanding of the underlying issues in complex problems or situations by correctly relating these to simpler or better understood concepts, models or previous experiences.
- Planning and Organization
Determining a course of action by breaking it down into smaller steps and by planning and resourcing each of these, making allowance for potential problems.
- Attention to Detail
Applying quality standards to all tasks undertaken and ensuring that nothing is overlooked.
Interacting with People
Establishing relationships and maintaining contacts with people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Taking account of new information or changed circumstances and modifying understanding of a problem or situation accordingly
Min Educational Qualification:
1. Qualification Engineering or B.SC/ BCS (Computers/Electronics and telecommunications).
2. Technical Certification in multiple technologies is desirable
3. ITIL Certification desirable
Pune / Chennai
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.