Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in
73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud,
Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated
Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its
Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline,
the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge,
Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and
operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel,Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
As a member of the overall Information Security Team, the key responsibilities are:
· Develops, designs, test and implements security application systems to support operations and business requirements.
· Develops methods and approaches to improve security application systems process and performance.
· Performs maintenance updates and enhancements to internally developed applications to suit changes in operation and business requirements.
· Work effectively with Security Operations Center, US Cybersecurity Architects, Applications team and other groups.
· Develops tools to actively find and remove intruders within the company’s Information systems
· Develops tools to actively monitor and take corrective action on issues detected in the critical security systems
· Develops tools for Detection, monitoring, analysis, resolution of security incidents
· Develops offensive countermeasure tools to deceive and misdirect attackers
· Actively initiates containment activities
· Coordinates escalations to internal support teams to ensure timely delivery of incident resolutions
· Performs network/system/application/log intrusion detection analysis and trending
· Under direction, performs tuning of the SIEM filters and correlations to continuously improve monitoring
· Initiates and participates in the security incident handling efforts in response to a detected incident, and coordinate with other stakeholders
· Ensures that Service Level Agreements are met
· Maintains standard operating procedures, processes and guidelines
· Automates security analysis, administration and remediation procedures, workflows and tasks
· Maintains awareness of trends in security regulatory, technology, and operational requirements
· Participates in systems audits
· Reports to a Security Operations Center Supervisor
Shift rotation will be required for this role.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.