Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
The Service Desk provides a single point of contact for all IT problems and inquiries. Service Desk takes responsibility of the total end to end management of all calls (from the initial contact, until the call is closed) and provides End-to End Tier 1 Incident Management support for all Desktop related problems and queries.
The range of activities and tasks to be undertaken by a First Level Support Analyst are to:
· Take and receive all customer calls in a professional and courteous manner as well as providing advice and support.
· To handle & reply incoming emails within timely manner each depending on accounts contractual SLA’s.
· Respond to customers’ voice mail & Email messages;
· Follow procedures to ensure all calls are identified as ‘in’ or ‘out’ of contracted scope;
· Provide ‘first time fix’, wherever possible;
· Apply known solutions, advice and guidance to customers;
· Take change requests from customers and ensure these are accurately logged and referred to the appropriate support teams;
· Log all calls, using the designated call handling system and entering detailed and accurate information;
· To ensure ticket is raised for each call/email received and minimizing discrepancies between call & ticket ratio.
· Perform end to end ticket management for all incidents & changes, ensuring each call is progressed till resolution.
· Understanding of ticket priority and differences between IMAC’s, ensuring adequate service type to be applied on tickets.
· Communicate with Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management and respective support teams to confirm details of high severity, minor/major change or problem records.
· Validate user equipment inventory data held within the inventory database;
· Assign any problems which cannot be resolved during the call to the appropriate support group;
· Keep the customer, when they make follow up calls, fully informed about the progress of any problems which have been assigned to a support group;
· Ensure effective escalation and hand-over of customer enquiries/problems to the correct AO resolving group, client Resolver Groups and/or 3rd party maintenance supplier ensuring accurate information is provided and the process is carried out in a timely manner
· Keep up to date with changes in the IT systems of the customer and industry
· Provide remotely installation of hardware, software and applications or upgrades on customers’ systems where appropriate
· Provide input to resolve customer complaints and dissatisfaction issues
· Maintain good and constructive relationships with customers and ensure customer requirements are met within agreed timescales
· Keep up to date with new and emerging technologies
· Learn the use of required telephony systems
· Awareness on process/procedures for center/respective accounts and adhere to designated objectives/regulations.
· Attentiveness on center/individual KPI’s, and ensuring to achieve objectives given.
· To achieve individual objective for monthly CSAT’s, this involves on follow up with users upon completion of tickets to access satisfaction.
· Readiness to be moved to other account, based on center requirements (when/if required).
Skill set & Experience
· At least 1 year’s experience in a customer service industry, preferably IT based;
· At least 1 year’s experience of working in a helpdesk/call center customer handling environment;
· 2 years practical experience of operating PCs.
· Previous working experience in a multinational Service Desk/Helpdesk environment for 1 to 2 years is an definite added advantage
· Good interpersonal skills and customer interface skills – both on the phone and in person with customers and colleagues
· Good written and verbal communication skills – in particular verbal and telephone enquiry handling skills in Mandarin and English
· Ability to give specific and clear instructions and problem-solving advice
· Good understanding of customer satisfaction principles and practices
· Willing to work on 24x7 shift hours including weekends/public holidays
· Working knowledge of PC technologies and industry standard business desktop applications such as MS Office 2003 and MS Windows XP
· Knowledge of cabling and network (LAN/WAN) architectures
· Knowledge of Remote Desktop Management tools
· Understanding of and ability to carry out quality assurance checks of work;
· Knowledge and experience of MS Server Products – i.e. AD, SMS, TS, Exchange, MOM, SQL, ISA
· Knowledge and experience of McAfee Anti Virus products
· Knowledge of Lotus Notes mail version 5 or 6
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.