Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for Senior SAP Plenum Operation for our locations in Timisoara,Romania. The person must have strong technical SAP competencies to apply in international projects and skills in the area of technical coordination and coaching of junior SAP administrators, taking over the mentor responsibility.
· Supervise highly complex SAP applications or complete system landscapes including handling the resulting interfaces with respect to the service levels agreed with the customer.
· Advising the user in terms of efficient management of specific business processes in the strategic daily operation.
· Analysis of the SAP application migration incidents and their IT environment (operating system, system software, databases). Identifying, resolving and documenting errors (incidents) in highly complex customer installations with unknown error patterns, possibly with the involvement of internal partners/external manufacturers and suppliers, while providing specialist advice;
· Performance of customer orders in the context of implementation and migration projects;
· Professional control of daily business incoming orders and occurring incidents/errors. Takeover of 3rd level readiness for regular operation. Escalation Manager for regular operation;
· Lead development of concepts for the maintenance of software applications. Independent execution automation and ongoing proactive optimization. Advising the customers in case of problems with the software application, incl. the employed processes. Proactive customer information in case of incidents and internal communication in case of escalations;
· Technical offer support (pre-sales). Initial implementation of new software incl. documentation of the specifics for further implementations. Creating basic parameterization and monitoring concepts for regular operation;
· Creation of training concepts, training documents (master trainer)
· Expertise in several responsibility areas and extensive (7Y) professional experience, or an alternative higher education (master, etc.) and several years’ (2Y) professional experience or equivalent education (in the fields of IT technology, SAP certification: SAP Certified Technology Associate, SAP Certified DB Migration)
· Familiar with SAP products and components as well as the operating systems Unix and Windows and have the following expertise in the area:
· SAP Basis Administration ABAP/JAVA incl. database (Oracle, SAPDB, HANA);
· SAP Performance Management incl. database- Information security, data protection
· Analytical skills, result and customer orientation, teamwork and communication skills, focus on quality, and a security-oriented in German and English is preferred.
What we offer:
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
• Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies in the respective Centre of Excellence;
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
• Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area;
• Extra vacation days
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.
How to apply:
Send your CV at email@example.com
For more information and to see our current vacancies, access the Career section from our website: http://ro.atos.net/ro-ro/
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.