Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
What are we looking for:
Experienced IT professionals in the SAP Basis administration area for our locations in Romania. The person must have strong technical SAP competencies (minimum 5 years’ experience) to apply in international projects and skills in technical coordination and coaching of junior SAP administrators, taking over the mentor responsibility.
Most common assignments that we work with include:
• Proficient in SAP administration (ABAP & Java), database administration (Oracle, MaxDB, DB2, MSSQL), operating infrastructure, information capture techniques, infrastructure architecture, customer services techniques.
• Know how in Windows, UNIX with the specialties of Linux, Solaris and AIX, principle of UNIX cluster systems and details of MS Windows cluster systems, configuration management, structured reviews, progress reporting, techniques for effective meetings, project planning, networking and communication, service level agreements and operational level agreements; aware of HW configurations.
• Providing direction for others.
• Follow up and monitoring.
• Process orientation.
• University Degree or equivalent in the field of IT/ Computer Engineering and minimum 5 years of professional experience.
• Proven work experience with Sybase, SAP HANA would be a plus.
• SAP certifications are highly desirable e.g. SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration, SAP.
• Certified Technology Associate - OS/DB Migration etc.
• Social Skills and competencies: ➢ You are a team player and you have great organizing skills; you are open minded and flexible; you are detailed oriented.
• Foreign Languages: ➢ You are fluent in English. ➢ German or French would be a plus
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.