Who we are!
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. We are a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
What are we looking for?
Experienced IT professionals in the SAP Basis administration area for our locations in Romania. The person must have good technical SAP proficiencies (minimum 5 years’ experience) to apply in international projects and skills in technical coordination and mentoring of junior SAP administrators, taking over the mentor responsibility.
Most common assignments that we work with include:
· Proficient in SAP administration (ABAP & Java), database administration (Oracle, MaxDB, DB2, MSSQL), operating infrastructure, information collection techniques, infrastructure architecture, customer services techniques.
· Know how in Windows, UNIX with the specialties of Linux, Solaris and AIX, principle of UNIX cluster systems and details of MS Windows cluster systems, configuration management, structured reviews, progress reporting, techniques for effective meetings, project planning, networking and communication, service level agreements and operational level agreements; aware of HW configurations.
· Providing direction for others.
· Follow up and monitoring.
· Process orientation.
· University Degree or equivalent in the field of IT/ Computer Engineering and minimum 5 years of professional experience.
· Confirmed work experience with Sybase, SAP HANA would be a plus.
· SAP certifications are advantageous e.g. SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration, SAP.
· Certified Technology Associate - OS/DB Migration etc.
· Interpersonal Skills and proficiencies: ➢ an outstanding teammate and have excellent organizing skills; open minded and flexible; detailed oriented.
· Foreign Languages: ➢ Proficient English. ➢ German or French would be a plus.
How to apply !
In order to complete your application, please click on the link http://ro.atos.net/ro-ro/ and select the “careers” tab.
For more information and to see our current vacancies, access the Career section from our website http://ro.atos.net/ro-ro/ or send your CV at email@example.com
Also we’re waiting you to be our friend on Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Atos-Romania/298279900200470