Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Are you a hardworking sourcing guru who wishes to contribute to the success of our HR Center of Excellence in Sofia? We encourage you to join us on the role of Regional Sourcing Scientist for MEA and France!
As a Sourcing Science Specialist, you are working with both business managers and HR partners to enable recruitment teams to identify, pool and engage the best talents to join the Atos global organization. You analyze supported labor markets, employment and hiring data tools, and internal recruitment intelligence to outline and define sourcing standard methodologies and efficiencies.
· Help guide all recruiting teams to make more thoughtful, data-driven business decisions.
· Create and lead sourcing strategies, identifying the best practices and work with recruitment analytics teams to further improve recruitment critical metrics and SLAs.
· Build, assess and maintain recruitment sourcing strategies, identify and document standard methodologies for high-volume roles, niche roles, and others.
· Improve the sourcing and recruiting capacity through enablement and optimization of internal employee networks and referrals. Support and interact with campus management, drive internal hiring, diversity and inclusion, and other various global initiatives.
· Influence business decisions by conducting market research. Analyze and present data from multiple sources and 3rd party software systems related to available talent. Alert key partners about any roadblocks that might arise during sourcing initiatives
· Typically, 5-8 years related sourcing and recruitment experience in a technology company
· 3+ years of people management or mentoring experience, including a proven ability to drive organizational improvement and optimization within recruitment
· Well-established network across the technical arena complemented by outstanding market knowledge across France and MEA
· Successful track record in IT recruitment combined with proven understanding of sourcing techniques and internet-based channels
· Outstanding analytical skills and data-driven mentality
· Proven ability to optimally prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Proficiency in English. French would be considered as a strong advantage.
· Attractive remuneration package
· 26 days annual leave
· Flexible working hours with home-office option
· Social package which includes additional medical insurance; multisport card; free yoga classes at the office, company events, food vouchers; discounts in different stores, hotels
· Office location in the heart of Sofia city center
· Comprehensive training and development programs
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.