Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
ESInet and Call Handling Job Description
Atos Public Safety solutions and services focus on Public Safety agencies. As a trusted partner with wide ranging service capabilities, APS helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire APS portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes APS from other companies in the industry.
The APS ESInet, Call Handling, and OpenScape Voice Systems - Quality and solution test and Support team in US provides Advanced Technical Support to our world-wide customers.
Role & responsibilities
As a Quality and solution Support engineer, you are required learn the product as well as its usage in the real world customer scenarios. This is NOT a call Centre job and requires very high levels of technical depth to troubleshoot the problems that may occur in APS products, operating systems, networks, databases, applications, third party products as well as custom codes. In addition, you will:
· Become a tech SME for our flagship product family of OpenScape Voice Systems Intelligence.
· Analyze customer problems & service requests and resolve them within agreed service levels
· Use troubleshooting/ debugging techniques and tools to analyze technical problems.
· Engage Development teams for issues that need a resolution through code fixes.
· Increase UNIFY's Self-Help knowledge base, by creating knowledge articles wherever needed.
· Provide feedback to the Development Team on Product feature enhancements. Provide Test cases to the Test Team.
· Product related assistance to Pre-Sales / Sales/Deployment Teams
· Create wikis, blogs, tech-notes, technical trainings, and webcasts for educating Customer and Business Partners
· Provide technical support for critical issues on Weekends/ Public holidays on rotation basis
· In depth knowledge in NENA i3 standards
· In depth knowledge on NG 9-1-1 protocols and testing
· In depth Operating Systems / Administration knowledge & experience
· Especially for UNIX / Linux. Troubleshooting computer setups, networking issues. Strong OS concepts, OS Voice Systems, Inter-Process communication, shell scripting.
Computer networks and Network Voice Systems, TCP/IP fundamentals, network protocols. Experience with Virtualization (VMWARE).
· Clear and effective communication skills (oral and written English)
· Excellent email and telephone etiquette
· Listening skills. Analytical and problem-solving skills
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Nearest Major Market: Palm Beach
Nearest Secondary Market: Miami