Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
As a Proxy/Firewall Security Engineer you have a chance to join Perimeter Threat Management (PTM) Team, which is a part of Big Data and Security (BDS) division. The primary goal of Security Engineer is to provide advanced technical support on network and security appliances.
The range of activities and tasks which are undertaken by Security Engineer include:
· performing diagnosis on incidents,
· implementing non-standard changes to the environment,
· communicating and consulting with internal and external technical counterparts,
· management of system performance, capacity, service quality.
The position will be located in our office in Bydgoszcz. Partial or full remote work is also an option.
What do you need to know/have?
· Basic knowledge of Proxy,
· Basic knowledge of Firewalls,
· Basic understanding of AntiDDoS and IPS/IDS,
· Internet-Browser (IE, Firefox),
· knowledge of Proxy services and protocols,
· knowledge in Unix/Linux operating systems,
· intermediate knowledge in network operation,
· English spoken and written on at least at B2 level,
· any proxy vendor certification will be a plus,
· network certification (CCNA, JNCIA-Junos) would be a plus.
How will we make your life easier and happy?
· You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, budget for development activities, internal and external trainings, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
· We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
· We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you build a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
· Do you need new glasses? We will give you 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
· You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
· Every month we will subsidize commuting.
· Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
· You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
· You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
· We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
Please, attach your CV in English.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.