Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
PLM Test Analyst
Atos has is establishing a new PLM practice based on a piece of work to implement Teamcenter for the Royal Navy.
This is an excellent opportunity to get in at the establishment of a new function within Atos and help to define the ways of work and support the practice to grow over the next few years.
This role is based in Bristol.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
· Coordinating the processes and people to conduct quality assurance testing on a scaled agile programme delivering a PLM greenfield implementation
· Lead and promote the QA Test proficiency standards
· Coordinating QA testing within agile teams, delivering Teamcenter Active workspace, Teamcenter workflows, structure manager, Users/Groups/Roles product solutions
· Build and execute sophisticated test scripts using agreed methods and standards
· Ensure quality Acceptance Criteria is being defined and agreed in scrum teams
· Review and report on the test results compared to pre-defined criteria
· Consolidate the approach to using operating facilities, diagnostic tools, technical manuals, test scripts and systems documentation to identify, diagnose and report on system errors
· Coordinate and share re-usable test scripts and procedures to test new and updated systems for bugs and issues
· Support the development of the Test Automation test capability in the Atos Test and Assurance Practice
· Understand the business and user needs analysing the business requirements, customization and implementation of PLM/Teamcenter products.
· Own and communicate the programme Test Plan, In-Sprint Testing, User acceptance, System Integration, Load, Performance testing, smoke testing, Manual testing, Automation testing communicating all results to the programme
· Unit testing, Regression testing, Automation testing, Selenium, Jira, HP ALM
· Contribution to testing process improvements, continuous learning and testing knowledge sharing
Signs of success
To be successful in this role, you’ll need a rich combination of experience, proven skills and personal attributes. See below to find out if you’re the person we’re looking for.
Proven experience of successful test delivery on Agile or DevOps teams.
Experience of in-sprint automation of tests, including component, integration and user acceptance.
Experience of testing a PLM implementation (ideally Teamcenter)
Ability to travel regularly to Bristol with some additional travel to client sites from time to time
Skills we can’t do without:
· Software Testing ISEB Intermediate level certification or equivalent,
· Establish and run test automation tool e.g. selenium,
· Test Management tool e.g. HP Quality Centre or TM4J,
· Experience working in a DevOps/Agile development environment and practical experience with BDD and TDD,
· Continuous Integration experience using tools, e.g. Java, Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber, Jbehave and preferably Serenity, using CI tools (e.g. Jenkins) to trigger execution of test scripts.
· Solid experience of interpreting testing requirements using artefacts, including user stories and wireframes
· Hands on experience in testing Teamcenter PLM solutions, Active Workspace (AWC), TC 2 Tier, TC 4 Tier or equivalent PLM/COTS solutions
· Experience of working with Test Automation Tools, for example:
· HP UFT
· HP ALM
· Experience from a major end user / IT Services / consultancy organisation,
· Experience training and mentoring other QA team members
· Proficient English language written and verbal. Capable of interacting with partners at all levels and crafting clear and concise documentation.
· Individuals focus on:
· Excellent Teamcenter Product Knowledge
· Knowledge and experience on TC suite of tools
· Candidates should be fully UK mobile: willing to work on projects across the UK. And must be clearable to at least SC level.
Skills we’d like:
· Experience in PLM Data migration projects is helpful
· Skills and experience for maintenance of test automation frameworks
· Software Testing ISTQB/ISEB Advanced Certificate.
· Experience working on both pre-production and production Windows platform
· Experience of performance testing using testing tools (e.g. JMeter, LoadRunner or NEOLOAD)
· GitHub SCM toolset
· Data analysis & modelling
More reasons to join us
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect a phenomenal range of benefits. These include: an exciting salary, 25 days’ annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive partner pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What’s more, we really value your progress and it’s a top priority to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programmes in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Getting to know Atos
You can look forward to joining a global powerhouse in digital transformation. We have 120,000 employees in 73 countries and an annual revenue of €13 billion. We are also number one in Europe regarding Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, providing end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Business applications and Digital Workplace solutions through our Digital Transformation Factory. Additionally, we provide transactional services through Worldline, Europe’s leader in the payment industry. Our group is also the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic and Paralympic Games and operate under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline.
How to apply
Confident this sounds like you? Please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.