Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Network System Administrator
The candidate will provide Tier 1/2 network monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance in a 24x7x365 network control center. The position will need to maintain a ticket queue resolving issues based on priority that gets escalated by lower Tier teams and SLA. The position demands someone comfortable with collaborating in and outside of the department to drive issues to resolution. A self driven leader !
• Must have experience with circuit providers and troubleshooting circuit related issues.
• Core networking fundamental skills are critical for this role to troubleshoot routing, switching, and wireless infrastructures. (Cisco Skills is a plus)
• Understanding of STP (PVSTP, PVSTP+), MSTP, HSRP, LACP.
• Candidate must have familiarity with DNS and DHCP.
• Engineer must be familiar with EIGRP, BGP, Static Routing and Load Balancers
• Ability to make changes via a CLI method.
• Experience communicating verbally and in writing with peers and management.
• Display organizational skills to prioritize issues based on severity.
• Must be a self motivator to research solutions based on need.
• Knowledge and experience with Cisco/Viptela SD WAN/Meraki, HP/Aruba, NSM, Citrix Netscalars and Wanscalars and F5
• Familiarity with network monitoring and ticketing tools, i.e. Remedy, SMARTS, Scrutinizer
• Working knowledge of access lists, firewalls, and troubleshooting along the lines.
• Firm understanding of Wireless technologies, channels, SNR.
• Certifications: CCNA or Network +
Certifications and Previous Experience
• CCNA, CCNP or CCDP Preferred
• Cisco Data Center Network (Nexus Devices)
• Cisco VSS
• 2+ years in network supporting role, required
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.