Do you have a passion for Digital Transformation and do you see yourself working in an international organization where you help and guide clients in their digital journey? Come join us!
As Junior Digital Workplace Engineer at Atos you play an important role in the digital transformation of our clients. Together with client and colleagues you share your expertise on how we help organizations collaborate more efficiently and more securely with Digital Workplace technology like cloud, collaboration, workspace and virtualization technology. As Junior Digital Workplace Engineer at Atos your tasks will include:
· Assemble, assess, and analyze information and advice on possibilities and solutions;
· Work with the customer to define the priorities of the Digital Workplace solution and architecture requirements;
· The design of Digital Workplace Solutions and building it according to specs;
· Learning and developing yourself in the continuously changing world of Digital Workplace.
As Junior Digital Workplace Engineer at Atos you are part of a young and experienced, international and growing team. You will work closely together with a lot of tech and innovation enthusiasts. It is a dynamic position with lots of room to grow and develop. Growing within Atos there are many opportunities to further specialize yourself in your field of expertise. Also, knowledge-sharing and cooperation across competences is very much encouraged and expected.
In today’s digital world, the place where technology and business come together is the platform. The Atos Digital Workplace portfolio provides an end to-end digital platform allowing people to connect, communicate and collaborate in an easy and efficient way.
Atos works with its clients to enable them to make the best out of their digital transformation. We support clients in their migration to a Digital Workplace Environment. Beside technology (the platform) we define a Digital Workplace from a People and Places perspective. The scale of the changes brought by digitalization across all industries is radically reshaping the way our customers consume technology and services. Our customers are shifting their priorities and budgets to support digital initiatives. Digital Workplace is strategic portfolio in this Digital Transformation.
Who are you
· You recently obtained a technical HBO/WO degree (preferably IT) and are looking for your first or second job;
· You are currently living in the Netherlands and speak Dutch and English fluently;
· You have some experience in working with a Digital Workplace environment like Microsoft (Microsoft 365), Citrix, Vmware Workspace One, or Google (Chrome, G-Suite);
· Pro-active workplace management technology, Chatbots, Robotization and Smart Building technology trigger your curiosity;
· Knowledge of and experience with technology like Windows, Intune, Sharepoint, Teams or Chrome and G-suite;
· Interest in Adoption, Employee way of working and Employee Experience;
· Good commercial awareness and acumen;
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
· Experienced and willing to working cross-functional within the organization;
· Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What we offer you
Besides challenging and welcoming working environment with global and local people, we offer you:
· A competitive salary and mobility budget or lease car;
· Interesting career opportunities both locally and internationally;
· We value you and provide you flexible working time with remote working possibility;
· The possibility to work on complex and challenging projects for leading clients;
· A personal development plan that is created together with your Manager;
· A comprehensive and personal benefits package, which includes 29 Holidays, holiday allowance, 13th month and an attractive bonus plan.
How to apply
For more information about this position, please contact our Corporate Recruiter, Robert Hagen on +31 (0)6 2825 9717. Due to the GDPR we kindly ask you to submit your application not via email but via the button below.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of 13 billion euros. European n° 1 and key player worldwide in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-performance Computing, Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and serves clients across all business sectors. For more information go to atos.net.
As a global business, our people come from a broad spectrum of genders, sexualities, ages, ethnicities and lifestyles. We aim to provide them with equal opportunities and an inclusive working culture by welcoming, respecting and valuing all of our differences. Our diversity networks support that goal by recognising, developing and raising awareness for diversity in the workplace. Atos is committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.