Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions! The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. We are a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space! Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the IT space.
As Junior Business Specialist you will be a part of one of our business operations teams located in Global Delivery Center in Bydgoszcz and your skills and competences will be considered and can be used within the areas listed below:
· Following and assisting management in core end-to-end business processes
· Maintaining data bases and reporting: collecting, analyzing data and preparing reports using MS Excel
· Setting up & maintaining the templates to collect information
· Producing presentations and present where appropriate
· Setting up and administration of progress plans
· Management support - scheduling, planning, co-ordination, taking meeting minutes and reporting on further actions
· Colleting information
· Other back office co-ordination activities
Job Requirements (mandatory):
· Good English communications skills - should have to be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing (at least B2 level according to internal assessment)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel;
· Strong social and analytical skills, problem-solving orientated
· Ability to monitor and lead to completion of set goals
· Ability to identify room for improvements within business areas
· Good organizer
· Dedicated work attitude
· Being an excellent teammate (sharing knowledge culture, a positive role model)
Job Requirements (desired):
· Deep understanding of business
· English as a corporate business standard
· Good reporting and documentation skills
· Ability to build strong reciprocal relationships with the business partners
The position will be in our office in Bydgoszcz.
We offer work in international environment, a competitive salary package, relocation bonus (according to the internal procedures), private medical care, life and disability insurance. Interesting trainings and professional development programs also available.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.