Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
For our Global Business Services Center (part of Unified Communication and Collaboration - UCC division), we are looking for Designer/Architect for infrastructure platforms and networking with focus on UCC Production IT requirements; alignment with Atos Group IT, and UCC product House.
IT Architect for Infrastructure and Networking for the UCC Production IT. IT Architect assesses requirements from the UCC Division business units, helps architect and design scope and approach for change requests and potential projects, and develops specifications as needed for supplier implementation. IT Architect will align with Atos Group IT Infrastructure group to ensure corporate standards are adhered to.
· Consult with business representatives to define and refine requirements.
· Assess requirements and help develop scope, approach and specifications for potential change requests and/or project implementations.
· Align with Atos Group IT infrastructure and networking groups.
· Understand Atos Group and industry infrastructure and networking standards.
· Work closely with E2E Application Enterprise architect to support the application strategy.
· Examples of scope:
- Workplace architecture
- Communications & Collaboration platforms
- Networking technologies (MPLS, IP Address Mgnt, Firewall Mgnt)
- Datacenter platforms
- Storage architecture
· Bachelor’s (or advanced) degree or equivalent experience in IT architecture and systems analysis field.
· Successful relevant working experience
· Certification and solid knowledge in infrastructure and networking standards
· ITIL certification
· Language Skills: English – C1 (it is required that all main responsibilities and internal and external communication will be conducted in English language);
· Networking and Communication Skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize
What we offer:
· Excellent remuneration package.
· Nicely designed office in the heart of the city next to a metro stop and friendly company culture.
· Excellent opportunity to deploy your competences and experience.
· Great social benefits (home office, additional health care, extra non-working days, sports card...).
· Long-term career opportunity.
If you recognize the opportunity to develop professionally in a multinational company working with skillful co-workers to share experience with, do not hesitate to apply with a CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.