Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline’s core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline’s activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis. worldline.com
As International Pricing Analyst, you develop and implement pricing strategies and models in coordination with the experienced team of pricing managers, for our European activities, to ensure Worldline is a value added partner to its merchants.
· Develop the pricing simulation models/tools
· Develop and produce global pricing reports to provide insightful analysis and enable us to track the success of pricing projects
· Conduct profitability, price sensitivity, risks and scenario analysis and identify opportunities for price optimization. Present recommendations to internal stakeholders
· Monitor competitors offering and pricing and perform positioning analyses
· Manage changes in interchange, scheme fees and other contributory factors through to a structured program of portfolio repricing
· Support the sales force, product and Go To Market on all matters related to pricing, margin calculation, bids, RFP’s and renegotiations
Experience and competences
· Masters Degree (Business/Economics or Finance or Marketing)
· 4/5 years’ experience with pricing, sales controlling and/or business management/consulting roles, that have included quantitative analysis, costing modelling and project management
· First experience in the payment industry would be a plus.
· Results oriented, excellent analytical skills, ability to prepare complex analysis and interpret business analysis
· Able to undertake quantitative concepts/forecasting
· Self-starter, able to thrive in a fast paced, results-oriented work environment
· Demonstrating initiative, high energy and ambition
· Strong commercial acumen and excellent communication skills
· High attention to detail and quality control
· Strong knowledge of Excel and able to adapt to different IT environments
· International profile: Fluency in English is mandatory. A second language will be an important plus (German, Dutch,…).
· Ile de France office (Bezons).
· The job requires travels in Brussels and also on other locations in Europe.
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
At Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle “Build your career and grow with us”, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Worldline is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Our recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.