Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Position / Profile Name: MS Office365 Administrator
Mandatory technical skills & experience (detailed) L3 Skill
Administration of Office365, MS Exchange 2010, 2013 & 2016
Knowledge of Windows, Active Directory and Exchange
Special skills / Certifications/Requirements if any 1. Office365 Certification
2. Exchange Certification will be added advantage.
3. Certification on ITIL V3 Foundation.
Soft skills 1. Communication
2. Building Trust
3. Contributing to Team Success
4. Initiating Action
Role description in brief 1. 5+ years of experience with Exchange (on premise/online) administration.
2. 2+ years of relevant experience on Office 365 Administration
3. Troubleshooting skills in Office 365 User mailboxes, Archives, share Calendars, Knowledge of Office 365 Implementation, administration and support, Troubleshooting skills in Active Directory,
4. Working knowledge of PowerShell scripting
5. Assist with the creation of policies around the proper use of Office 365 services and support.
6. Good technical knowledge on MS operating system (Windows 2003, 2008 & 2012).
7. Expert on all versions of MS Exchange 2010, 2013 & 2016.
8. Ability to deploy and administer MS Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013 & 2016 in an Enterprise environment
9. Proficient in troubleshooting MS Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013 & 2016 related problems with a proficient understanding of email flow end to end.
10. Must have hands-on experience installing, configuring, migrating, and supporting MS Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013 & 2016.
11. Proficient in troubleshooting of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Global Catalog etc.
12. Prioritize and respond to incidents and requests
13. Knowledge of ITIL or equivalent processes (Incident, Change and Problem Management).
14. Ability to diagnose technical problems and identify solutions.
15. Disaster recovery management. Ability in setting up recovery infrastructure.
16. Message Security Appliance / services (Barracuda, IronPort, etc.).
17. Enterprise environment: Expert understanding of Exchange roles and configuration, high availability, capacity planning, DAG's, PowerShell and other administration scripting tools.
18. Expert understanding of Exchange Online Hybrid Co-Existence and Exchange Online management. Strong knowledge of ADFS & Directory Sync.
19. Other qualifications include: strong knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, SAN, Active Directory, monitoring products and backup applications. Knowledge of ITIL framework (prefer ITIL v3 certification), project management, archiving and email policy management
Additional relevant info, if any Knowledge of SLA & ITIL process.
Min Educational Qualification Bachelor’s degree
Work Timing (Please select) Shift working 24 x7
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.