Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
The Help Desk Technician is responsible for providing high quality customer service and technical support to all foundation IT users.
- Provide excellent customer service, via phone and in person, concerning all aspects of technology provided by the IT department.
- Record all customer contacts, questions, and problems in the ticketing system including impact and priority.
- Record problem symptoms and status information in a timely fashion and communicate internally within the IT department and externally with the customer through resolution.
- Conduct front line problem determination using documented procedures and available tools.
- Act as customer advocate/liaison with other supporting staff.
- Initiate escalation as appropriate to ensure management awareness of problems that are severe in nature or that are exceeding documented targets.
- Document trouble tickets as escalated by Tier 1 support.
- Provide status to customers of assigned tickets.
- Install and configure Laptop & Mobile hardware and software in accordance with published policies.
- Perform asset management activities of tracking software licenses and desktop usage.
- Deployment and recovery of computer and peripheral equipment.
- Provide technical project support as necessary.
- Service Desk, Call Center, IT Help Desk Experience Required (Minimum 6 months to 1 year).
- Candidates must have clear and effective verbal & written communication skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Experience Required.
- Excellent follow through and attention to detail.
- Experience with Telephone and Ticketing Systems.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 or higher.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016 and/or Office 365.
- Knowledge of PC Hardware Systems and mobile/smart devices.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle