Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
• Design (high- & low-level design) & implement the GSuite ecosystem
• Collaborate with Google product managers and strategists, Google tech support, outsourced vendor teams to evaluate and recommend new GSuite features/ improvements.
• Lead Google governance steering committee to evolve the adoption of Google Suite capabilities within the enterprise.
• Lead and facilitate enterprise rollout of custom solutions that integrate GSuite functionality and work productivity
• Partner with other IT functions to evaluate, prioritize and resolve new issues & problem scenarios
• Lead and administer Google EMM environment, enterprise Mobile App Store, device enrolments and resolve complex mobile OS specific issues
• Setup Google Analytics digital properties, enable dashboards & reports, fix and resolve issues pertaining to improper or inadequate reporting
• Take ownership of the overall GSuite account management process integrated with enterprise IAM. Develop new system processes and improve existing ones for efficient GSuite account lifecycle management
• Partner with IT Security & Audit to implement strict cross platform security and audit controls
• Collaborate with other technical and functional teams to Document and support business rules, system operating procedures that pertain to the Google platform. Enhance documentation periodically for currency and relevance
• Lead and carry out the integration or separation of email and collaboration systems during mergers & acquisitions or divestitures
• Periodically analyse, identify gaps, create and carryout new solutions, document and train technical support staff globally.
• Ability to work independently or collaborate with team members on projects and initiatives, as the need arises
• Ability to develop documentation, test, and implementation plans
• G Suite (Gmail and all other core G Suite apps)
• Knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory and LDAP
• Google Cloud Directory Sync and G Suite Migration Manager for Exchange
• Message routing and associated troubleshooting
• Message Hygiene Technologies and SPF, DKIM and DMARC
• Ability to build detailed design, architectural discussions and solution adoption.
• Capture requirements (due diligence) overs sessions to support the implementation of G Suite applications.
Training / certifications:
• G Suite Sales (G Suite intro / Overview)
• G Suite support
• G Suite Administrator Fundamentals
• G Suite Deployment Specialist
• Chromebook deployment
• Google Cloud Certified – G Suite
To apply for this position and be part of this result oriented and dedicated team, please visit our careers page at jobs.atos.net, select India as country and complete our online application form.
Workplace culture improves teamwork, connect with Atos, and we will build together a positive work culture.
We are a company, passionate about employee happiness as well as company growth. We offer you not only a significant and exciting workplace, but also a rewording work experience and excellent benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.