Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Atos Bulgaria Competency Center is looking for an experienced controlling specialist to support our CFO and international Finance team with complex management reporting, analysis and planning.
· Responsible for the regular month/quarter/year end reporting as per Group’s timelines and standards
· Prepare ad-hoc reports as per Group’s requests
· Report and comment monthly financial performance in cooperation with the operations team
· Active participation in the budget and planning process
· Variance analysis on actual financial performance against plan (budget/forecast)
· Single point of contact for the Group’s central controlling and consolidation team
· University degree in Finance and/or Accounting
· At least 3 years of experience in a corporate finance environment; Controlling and reporting is an advantage
· Good knowledge of MS Office; advanced MS Excel skills are a must
· Working knowledge of SAP FI/CO would be considered a strong advantage
· Previous experience with management reporting and consolidation tools is an advantage
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Initiative and willingness to learn
· Fluency in English (writing, speaking, reading)
Some of our employee benefits include:
∙ On Target bonus
∙ Additional paid leave
∙ Daily food allowance
∙ Medical care incl. dental care, glasses, etc
∙ Flex hours
∙ Home office
∙ Discount for sports cards
∙ Learning Hub
∙ Referral bonus
If you are challenged by this opportunity to join our team, we would be happy to speak to you! Please send us your most recent CV in English.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.