Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
· DevOps Tooling Engineer is responsible for development and maintenance of platform that monitors linux/unix/windows servers and applications
· Our main platform runs on home grown tool - CMF (Nagios fork) and integrates with ServiceNow by home-grown developed connectors and automation solutions
· Development and maintanance of our ‘future’ AIOps monitoring solutions (Elastic, Zenoss)
· You will have opportunity to implement your own ideas, create new solutions and customize existing scripts using Python | Powershell | Perl knowledge
· Our main focus is set on automation, further grow and development of our monitoring platform
· On daily basis we are communicating/coordinating actions with the 3rd parties worldwide during many interesting and challenging projects
· Knowledge of Python | Powershell | Perl
· Fundamental knowledge of Linux/Unix systems
· Administration & troubleshooting of operating systems, custom applications and tools
· Diagnosing, resolving and delivering root cause analysis for automatic alerts, issues and incidents
· Identifying & investigating repeated issues and cooperate with other support groups (i.e. network, server, AD)
· Manage and resolve incident, problem and change tickets
· Ability to analyze system logs, events and monitoring alerts
· Knowledge of Windows OS is a plus
· Knowledge of one of the tools: Nagios, Elastic, Zenoss is a strong advantage
The position will be in our office in Bydgoszcz.
We offer work in international environment, a competitive salary package, relocation bonus (according to the internal procedures), private medical care, life and disability insurance. Interesting trainings and professional development programs also available.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.