¡Atos is looking for a Devops Engineer for Platform as a Service (PaaS); Ansible, Kubernetes...! What are you waiting to sign up for?
Workplace : Madrid
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 13 billion and circa 120,000 employees in 73 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
In addition, at Atos , diversity is at the center of our human resources policy and, for that reason, all decisions made regarding the hiring of personnel are based on impartiality, equal opportunities, objectivity, as well as qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business needs. We are committed to talent, daily growth and the inclusion of all people.
If you want to get more information check: www.atos.net
System Engineer / Developer PaaS is responsible for daily operation of PaaS environment and performs technical tasks according to mandatory guidelines and processes, such as Incident Management, Capacity Management, Availability Management, Problem Management, Event Management, Request Fulfillment and Change Management.
PaaS environment operation includes task and activities such as:
- operation of the systems to ensure a stable operation all the time (e.g., as MoD and on-call duty)
- L2/L3 level technical support and tickets handling
- keeping up to date relevant tooling records and databases (e.g. CMDB, KB)
- execution of scheduled operation tasks, e.g. diagnostic, configuration change
- System development scripting (powershell, Python, Perl, …)
- release and deployment management
- access and quota management
- IT-related education.
> 5 Years (desirable)
- participation in projects
- intercultural experience desirable.
- knowledge in server operating system RedHat Enterprise Linux
- extensive knowledge in programing and scripting languages (e.g. Powershell, Perl, Python, …)
- extensive knowledge in RedHat OpenShift , Ansible, RedHat Cloudforms, Docker, Kubernetes,
Mulesoft (API-Platform), AMOS CMDB
- Concepts in the areas of Storage & Backup, TCP/IP, DNS, LAN/WAN, Client/Server, Monitoring
- knowledge in server operating system MS Windows 2008 R2 and higher
- knowledge in Hyper-V, Microsoft Active Directory + ADFS
- valuable method competency (e.g. ITIL, ISO9001, IS rules, DevOps concept, Agile, Scrum).
- Spoken English Mandatory ( B2 minimun level).
- results oriented
- ability to change
- willingness to learn
- ability to analyze
- communication skills
- customer focus
- team oriented.
- 3rd party provider (HPE, Microsoft, RedHat, …)
- service managers
- project manager,
- technical responsible on customer side.
- work as part of ring-fenced and multi-skilled team providing service for Airbus DS on customer location
- ownership and autonomy.
Do you met the requirements? And... Would you like to be part of this great team with international projection?
Then... Do not hesitate!
What you are looking for is looking for you!
We will wait for you! #JoinAtosTeam
Data Privacy Disclaimer
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before creating your applicant profile:
In compliance with the current legislation on data protection, we inform you that the personal data contained in your profile and curriculum vitae (CV) that you provide, as well as those data that could be generated as a consequence of your participation in any recruitment process, will be processed in automated and non-automated support by Atos, its subsidiaries and affiliates (hereinafter Atos) as well as external processors (third parties), with the aim of managing the database of candidates of Atos and your participation in the recruitment processes.
Your data will be processed in order to manage our recruitment process and offer you more visibility and accessibility to opportunities which math with your profile. You are free to limit Access to your candidate profile to recruiters involved in the staffing for a specific vacancy, in the country of application or to open it up to the Atos recruitment organization globally. Be aware that this may imply a transfer of you profile data to other Atos entities which are also located out of the European Union.
You declare that the personal information provided is accurate, truthful and updated regularly. The protection of the Data is assured by Information Security and Data Protection internal group policies. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by contacting the Group Data Protection Office firstname.lastname@example.org , enclosing a copy of your ID or passport.
Notwithstanding the above, you have the right to update, amend, delete or access the data you are sharing.