Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
- Completed degree (or in progress) in a STEM discipline or comparable education
- Min. 5 years of experience in Linux/Unix systems including installation, configuration, networking, backups, updates and patching;
- Familiarity with open source Big Data platform, to include the following: Hadoop, HDFS, HBase, Spark
- Readiness to work with Big Data (processing of terabytes of data reliably in daily manner) and Fast data (processing tenth/hundreds thousands of events per second in cluster/cloud environment
Good working knowledge in at least one of the following fields:
- Operating systems (Linux/UNIX),
- Experience with Spark streaming, Kafka, Nifi, Flume, ZooKeeper, Hive, Hawq, Cassandra, Impala, Scala, Java
- Familiar with principles/technologies like Splunk, Docker, DNS, LDAP, Samba, DNS, NetApp
- System management tools like Ansible, Puppet, scVenus
- Know-how in Big Data environments - familiar with technologies like Hadoop, MapR, Hive, Spark
- Structured work organization, pleasure working in teams and a high level of service orientation
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.