Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
• You work in a multifunctional team with challenging operation tasks in complex HPC environments
• IT infrastructure & software development (infrastructure setup & maintenance, application maintenance & development)
• Script programming to increase level of automation
• After an in-depth on-the-job training within the team you analyze upcoming incidents and work out sustainable solutions. You also develop complex solutions/tools in order to improve the level of automation and customer satisfaction.
Completed degree (or in progress) in a STEM discipline or comparable education
• Broad IT knowledge in applications, operating systems and hardware
• Good working knowledge in at least one of the following fields:
· Operating systems (Linux/UNIX),
· Familiar with principles/technologies like Splunk, Docker, DNS, LDAP, Samba, DNS, NetApp
· System management tools like Ansible, Puppet, scVenus
· Know-how in Big Data environments - familiar with technologies like Hadoop, MapR, Hive, Spark
• Structured work organization, pleasure working in teams and a high level of service orientation
• Good working knowledge of English language. German is a plus.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.