Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its ground breaking technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
We are looking for an ambitious graduate or professional to join one of our growing young, diverse and positive teams in Tenerife. In this role you will dedicate to various tasks and you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and career.
· Resolve incidents, complete service requests or initiate support from remote and/or onsite support teams;
· Identify appropriate problem-resolution procedures using customer-specific information;
· Be the SPOC (Single Point of Contact) within the service provider for the incident originator;
· Contact incident originator via telephone or e-mail when the incident has been resolved or service request has been fulfilled;
· Enthusiastically monitor progress throughout the entire lifecycle of the incident;
· Notify Service Level Management about identified critical incidents, potential SLA breeches and provide them information about the processed incidents and service requests;
· Proficient English and Italian – level B2 and above;
· Ability to work on shifts;
· Overall IT Knowledge and computer literacy;
· Excellent communications skills;
· Strong Analytical skills and process understanding;
· Customer focus attitude and sense of responsibility;
· Ability to learn;
· Competitive remuneration package:
· Extensive training programs;
· Flexible working schedule;
· Long term career opportunities and professional growth in a global company
Here you will be working on various projects with skillful co-workers to share experience with and you will enrich your knowledge base! As an employer we give equal opportunities and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you recognize the opportunity to grow your professional career in a multinational company like ours - apply today only with a CV in English! All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.