Client Partner - Healthcare
The position is that of an individual contributor and will be supported with a pre-sales team.
· Lead the sales and new client acquisition effort in defined markets and geography
· Identify opportunities, present capabilities and gain commitment from prospects leading to current and future revenue
· Analyze market trends, implications and develop strategies to participate in resultant opportunities.
· Act as a coach and partner to CXO’s in helping them develop strategies leveraging global sourcing and establish Atos Syntel as a though leader and preferred partner to their organizations
· Deal and contract management; develop and negotiate contracts; and pricing models
· Stay tuned to market and competition, participate in trade events, conferences, customer forums and provide inputs to the practice teams towards developing contextual offerings that will help differentiate Atos Syntel in the market place
· Meet and exceed sales revenue and future revenue targets
· Client facing
· Strong result orientation with the ability to positively affect outcomes
· Ability to develop coaches across the client and prospect organizations that can guide Atos Syntel’s sales pursuit
· Ability to influence decisions by leading sales presentations and articulating Atos Syntel’s positioning, value proposition and relevant experience
· Consultative approach while investigating client needs, demonstrating capability and obtaining commitment
· Strong ability in developing and delivering presentations and proposals
· Establish thought leadership position with key stakeholders and long term relationships with key clients – resulting in trusted partner status and repeatable revenue streams
· Extensive industry networking and influencing deals via relationships.
· Must have the capability to understand client expectations and translate to internal teams clearly establishing client expectations, reviewing outcomes/proposals toward fitness for client purpose and articulating Atos Syntel’s value proposition in collaboration with the delivery and practice teams
· Lead initiatives and orchestrate activities to a single purpose of exceeding client expectations
· Provide inputs to practice and delivery teams on market and customer trends towards creating new and unique service offerings
· Ability to efficiently manage time and leverage a global team
· Requires domestic and limited international travel
· Timely updates to internal CRM systems and sales reporting
· Protect Atos Syntel’s IP and deliver profitable growth.
· Excellent team building skills with the ability to orchestrate activities across practice, delivery and sales and achieving goals through collaboration.
· Self-starter and achievement oriented. Takes initiative and has an entrepreneurial spirit.
· Takes ownership and has a positive, results oriented style,
· Ability to think out of the box, take ownership and aggregate internal and external resources to address client needs
· An extremely high level of energy, sense of urgency, creativity, and decisiveness coupled with the ability/willingness to work hard and well under pressure.
· Unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character who demonstrates high moral and ethical behavior.
· Strong interpersonal /communication skills with professional staff, senior level executives, and the business community at large.
Client Partner - Healthcare P&L Management, Growth
Nearest Major Market: San Diego