Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Client Digital Architect – Digital Workplace
This role will drive Digital Workplace transformation (DWP) in enterprise environments. The Digital Workplace Architect will lead the development and implementation of a modern workplace strategy as it relates to customer transformation, innovation development and proof-of-concept solutions. A strong technical background in recent and relevant DWP technology combined with strong customer management skills will be a key to success in this opportunity. This role will require significant customer interaction and will drive architecture planning.
The candidate must have broad, multi-discipline, enterprise IT experience and must deliver customer centric solutions that improve the user experience and improves the business case. Working closely with the Client, Account, Market, Account and/CTOs, Technical Engineering and the appropriate delivery units, the CDA ensures a coherent and consistent technical strategy is applied, providing technical direction, maintaining operational integrity and architectural governance on all infrastructure solutions within the account.
The CDA should be aware of developments in Atos’ technical strategy and innovation processes as these evolve and apply them to the specific needs of the account. This is to ensure that the client derives maximum benefit from Atos’ wider experience/perspectives, and solutions & architectures being deployed conform to Atos policies wherever possible.
Supporting the Account pre-sales lifecycle, the CDA shapes and develops change requests to meet the customers’ business requirements while also working to identify new sales opportunities.
· Drive the architecture efforts in Digital Workplace platforms, in partnership with the DWP CTO organization, bringing the latest in user experience solutions to life through demos, customer Proof-of-Experience and Proof-of-Concept trials, as well as act as the technical incubator for new ideas on modern workplace platforms.
· Support customers in their transition into modern workplace experiences, comprised of our entire digital workplace portfolio, by assisting in, or providing client and account team presentation and demonstration of current and new concepts, value propositions, and approach plans.
· Handover DWP solutions to service delivery organizations forimplementation.
· Assist the Digital Workplace CTO, Chief Architect and relevant Product Manager in developing High Level Architecture Blueprints that define the target architecture for new services that will be consumed by the Solution Architecture, Client Architecture, and transition/delivery communities.
· Provides operational ownership of the end to end Account. Know and understand the account infrastructure architecture across all constituent parts. Can act as the Account Architecture Authority, providing Governance and Assurance to both pre and post sales driven design change
· Contribute and support the development of technology strategy, roadmaps and future state architectures for the account in conjunction with the Sector and GBU CTO and the client’s business requirements. Develop strong relationships with the client becoming a trusted advisor
· Ensuring solutions and designs adhere to the Atos standards and policies wherever possible, raising exceptions as necessary
· Provide direction and guidance on all technical aspects of the IT infrastructure, ensuring adherence to relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices
· Take a key role in understanding the Clients business requirements and contracted services, relating these to the Account technical strategy and mapping them to the various delivery streams
· Be the focal point for new business and incremental sales opportunities shaping client request through early engagement and detailed knowledge of the estate providing solution context and direction to the pre-sales architects
· Contribute to client innovation process, ensuring that developments in the Atos portfolio are considered and presented to the client where relevant
· Maintain an awareness of and promote any relevant statutory, internal, or external regulations, standards, and codes of good practice, e.g. those relating to security, quality, data protection, audit etc.
· Stay abreast of technology developments in the market and, where appropriate, build emerging and maturing technologies into the account’s technology roadmap.
· Lead and oversee migration workstream and where it fits into the overall technical roadmap for Client and Atos
· Windows Servicing Strategy and Design
· Previous Win10 migration experience (technical and program level)
· Ability to understand technical aspects of migrations
· Ownership of integration into overall support model (Service Desk, OSS, Network teams, IAM, etc. etc.).
· Ability to understand how this will operational impacts once migrations commence
· Engagement with Atos team and with the Client’s team on a regular schedule to plan and execute strategy
· Responsible for day to day decision making on Migration Readiness workstream
· Ability to manage / secure resources as required
· Ability to anticipate and mitigate risks
· Significant experience with digital workplace transformation including modern device management such as Microsoft and VMWare UEM platforms (Microsoft Intune/EMS, VMWare WorkspaceOne/AirWatch/Horizon), intelligent contact center services including virtual interaction, chatbots and ML, and user experience automation technologies. Knowledge of Bold360 and NextThink is highly desirable.
· Senior level experience with Microsoft Windows (Windows 7 and Windows 10 Desktop), Apple macOS and iOS, Google Android, and Chrome OS, Microsoft Group Policy configurations, OS image engineering and deployment (OSD, Task Sequencing).
· Experience managing and implementing Identity Management Services: Microsoft Azure Services, direction and evolution as related to enterprise desktop, mobile and infrastructure services. Key areas include Azure Active Directory and modern authentication architectures, OMS, and Microsoft Office 365.
· Strong hands-on technical experience with Office 365 and across Office collaboration products and services, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive for Business, O365 Groups, Yammer, Skype for Business IM/Presence/Meetings, PowerApps, Flow, and/or Visio required.
· Ability to lead large teams of technical subject matter experts in delivering low level designs to meet overall architectural solution
· Strategist who can understand what cost levers exist in helping to define a migration strategy (or strategies) (e.g. zero touch, low touch, labor intensive) , is it going to be like for like or are we OK with introducing new features/capabilities and how that impacts CNA and Atos near term as well as long term.
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· 4-year college degree or equivalent experience needed
· At least 5 years’ experience in one or more infrastructure domains (Compute (hardware, OS, virtualization), Storage, Network, Security, Middleware, End User Computing)
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago