Responsibilities / Technical skills:
1. Good knowledge of BizTalk best practices and BizTalk design patterns.
2. Understanding of security considerations, SSL certificate installation and IIS (Internet Information Services).
3. Prior experience of upgrade/migration will be an added advantage
4. Understanding of BizTalk application deployment Process.
5. Good verbal and written communication skills.
6. Ability to work effectively in a globally dispersed team and with clients and vendors
7. Critical Troubleshooting
8. Manage and maintain Biztalk platforms and projects in operational conditions
9. Analyze and resolve Biztalk-related incidents and problems
10. Perform Biztalk-related customer delivery and demand requests (new interfaces, recoveries, etc.)
11. Establish appropriate application connectivity and end-user Biztalk access control levels
12. Monitor and report Biztalk activities
13. Write system requirements and installation procedures for Biztalk environments
14. Audit Biztalk servers for performance and security purposes
15. Work with application development staff to implement defined Biztalk architectures, coding standards, and quality assurance policies and procedures.
16. Create scripts and packages for data integration, data maintenance or bug fixes
1. Communication to lead & resolve technical issues
1. 3 to 6 years of experience in BizTalk which should include experience in following activities:
2. Experience in writing SQLs, DB procedures
3. Able to provide the training to other support personnel.
4. Need Critical Troubleshooting expertise.
5. Good knowledge on ITIL framework.
6. Communication to lead & resolve technical issues.
7. Need to Contribute during the RCAs.
Good communication skills
Managing global customers / stakeholders