Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its ground breaking technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly motivated, dedicated and structured teammate, who could join our Admin Team, located in Bangalore. AIX System Administrator including new applications, modules, integrations etc.
· Must - Have:- Minimum L2 level AIX Server admin Skills
· The Engineer is responsible for building and supporting complex Big Data solutions.
· Knowledge of AIX LVM, NIM, Networking
· Worked on AIX virtualization & HACMP clusters environment
· Strong working knowledge/understanding of Unix
· IBM AIX /Power HA cluster Certified
· Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role:-
· AIX 7.1 & 7.2 OS Installation and Patching (OS updates & migration using nimadm)
· OS Administration Tasks, Troubleshoot and Analyze Operational Issues
· Good working Knowledge of AIX NIM and working on HMC
· Extensively worked on hardware replacements like bad disks, adapters etc.
· Good Knowledge of AIX Logical Volume Manager, NFS and Networking
· Experience of doing Firmware upgrades of server, disks and adapters
· Good communication, should be able to handle client calls & Vendor coordination
· Basic Shell Scripting
If you wish to apply for this position and be part of this ambitious and dedicated team, please visit our careers page at jobs.atos.net , select India as country and complete our online application form.
Are you interested to discover more in information technology? Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a meaningful environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge but enrich your professional experience.
Workplace culture improves teamwork, connect with Atos, and we will build together a positive work culture.
We are a company, passionate about employee happiness as well as company growth. We offer you not only a significant and exciting workplace, but also a rewording work experience and excellent benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.