Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the IT world. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and expertly in the information technology space.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
· Designing, developing, maintaining and integrating modules for various client software systems or applications
· Developing ETL processes, features, mappings, and workflows
· Proposing technical designs for large Data Warehousing solutions and databases
· Analyzing data sources and assisting in the design of new data feeds
· Collaborating with other teams to integrate systems
· Being a team technical leader in ETL solutions in Digital world
How does it sound so far?
Skills we can'to do without:
· 2+ years of experience with ETL Development in one of the following technology: Talend; Informatica; SAS; Microsoft; SAP; IBM
· 1+ year of experience implementing multi-tenant data warehouses
· Basic experience in transformation from on premise solution to C loud platform
· Ability to draw conclusions, raise issues and formulate recommendations
· Good interpersonal skills to get along with the Agile team members
· Good English language is essential – spoken and written
Skills we believe are nice to have:
· Understanding of data modeling.
· Experience working on data platforms (e.g. Teradata, Hadoop, DB2)
· Exposure to one or more data analysis tools desired (R, Python, SAS etc.)
· Knowledge of Agile methodology.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your data within recruitment process you can find on our website:https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr .