Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 13 billion and circa 120,000 employees in 73 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
In addition, at Atos , diversity is at the center of our human resources policy and, for that reason, all decisions made regarding the hiring of personnel are based on impartiality, equal opportunities, objectivity, as well as qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business needs. We are committed to talent, daily growth and the inclusion of all people.
If you want to get more information check: www.atos.net
· Resolve incidents, complete service requests or initiate support from remote and/or onsite support teams;
· Identify appropriate problem-resolution procedures using customer-specific information;
· Be the SPOC (Single Point of Contact) within the service provider for the incident originator;
· Contact incident originator via telephone or e-mail when the incident has been resolved or service request has been fulfilled;
· Enthusiastically monitor progress throughout the entire lifecycle of the incident;
· Notify Service Level Management about identified critical incidents, potential SLA breeches and provide them information about the processed incidents and service requests;
· French C1- English B2
· Ability to work on shifts;
· Excellent communications skills;
· Strong Analytical skills and process understanding;
· Customer focus attitude and sense of responsibility;
· Ability to learn;
· Extensive training program;
· Flexible working schedule;
· Long term career opportunities and professional growth in a global company
Here you will be working on various projects with skillful co-workers to share experience with and you will enrich your knowledge base
If you recognize the opportunity to grow your professional career in a multinational company like ours - apply today only with a CV in English!.
Do you met the requirements? And... Would you like to be part of this great team with international projection?
Then... Do not hesitate!
What you are looking for is looking for you!
We will wait for you! #JoinAtosTeam