The Workforce Staffing Centralized Support [WFS CS] team aims to offer all candidates in the high-volume hiring pipeline the same world class support as Amazon customers receive. Do you have what it takes to lead the charge in how Amazon conducts quality assurance for our Candidate Support Associates?
WFS CS Quality team is looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to help develop and maintain quality assurance processes for Amazon vendors around the globe. The Quality Assurance Specialist should understand the business metrics (quality and productivity KPIs), build a story which summarizes holistic quality performance, identify solutions and implement the necessary actions. Following this initial phase it is imperative to own the actions and drive the required changes which lead to improved performance. The role should be setting the benchmark for standards we expect to deliver internally to drive a stronger hiring experience.
· Monitor and report Quality metrics, deep dive and identify trends/root causes.
· Liaise with internal and external teams to implement best practices and to drive performance improvements.
· Recommend, own and drive performance improvement areas.
· Drive through improvement initiatives until implementation.
· Support/consult with the necessary functions to ensure new policies/processes are successfully scoped and rolled out with measurable results against key metrics.
· Assist with compiling, analyzing and driving First and Repeated Contact Resolution improvement initiatives.
· Provide the operation a holistic view of customer performance and identify the levers which will drive improvements.
· Provide clear insight into performance drivers and the levers which impact performance.
· Implement and own action plans which driver performance improvements.
· Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
The ideal candidate will possess a balanced mix of quantitative, consultative, and facilitation/leadership skills. S/he will have a documented track record in driving change; leading and facilitating teams that have significantly improved processes, training, and leading in fast-paced, ambiguous environments.
· Independent, proactive, and self-motivated with record in timely delivery of requests.
· Ability to quickly grasp in-house user-interface tools.
· Team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude.
· Analytical skills and process understanding to evaluate large amounts of data and to identify implications for service delivery.
· Collaborative and communicate with cross-functional teams in a global environment.
· Builds lasting and effective relationships with stakeholders which focuses on the customer.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor Degree or 2+ years of Amazon experience in lieu of degree
· 1 year + experience in Quality Assurance or a related function
· 1 year + experience in Microsoft Excel