LOCATION: Palo Alto, CA
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
1. Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, data, customer feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities.
2. Quickly and thoroughly create work flows, wireframes, design mockups and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives and features.
3. Relentlessly simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant UIs.
4. Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications, working closely with developers to see your design through to deployment.
5. Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
6. Telecommuting benefits available.
All Applicants must meet all of the above listed requirements. #0000
Ideal candidate profile
A Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Graphic Design, Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Art, or a related discipline and 1 year of experience in user experience design or information architecture.
In the alternative, a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Graphic Design, Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Art, or a related discipline followed by 5 progressively responsible years of experience in user experience design or information architecture. Experience must include:
1. 1 year of experience creating software design solutions and scalable dynamic user interfaces for large-scale, multi-tiered platforms using web design principles and technologies, including Wireframe Applications, Photoshop, Axure, HTML or prototyping tools.
2. 1 year of experience collaborating with developers for implementation of designs.
3. 1 year of experience in: Sketch, Illustrator, Photostop or other prototyping software.
4. 1 year of experience rationalizing designs across cross-functional groups.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. #0000