Global Production Service (GPS) is a global, internal creative agency. Our expertise ranges from brand development to high-volume content production, with studio capabilities in design, UX, video and photography. We partner with Amazon businesses to delight customers and drive engagement.
Amazon Romania is looking for a talented, efficiency driven UX Designer to join our team. You will creatively shape and simplify the customer experience through a human-centered design process that balances data, customer insights, problem solving, craftsmanship and discerning taste. You create solutions that scale utilizing multiple tools to communicate your ideas such as journey maps, user flows, task analysis, competitive audits, storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, mockups, pattern systems and design specifications.
he ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, while exhibiting a strong passion for building top-notch web and mobile experiences, and a well-rounded set of design skills.
- Participate in the planning process for new features and projects
- Develop and contribute to wireframes, personas, mockups, and interactive prototypes
- Work closely with engineering and business teams to understand and respond to their design needs
- Drive the development and evaluation of usability studies to edit the designs
- Partner with other teams to influence UX patterns across the Amazon platform
- Lead feedback sessions, customer reviews, and usability events to gather data on design effectiveness
- Produce world-class designs and gain buy-in on them across all levels of project stakeholders
Ideal candidate profile
· 3-5 years of professional work experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role, on enterprise products.
· An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating a range of artifacts developed in creating a variety of visual solutions.
· Understanding of information architecture, user interface design, and visual design sensibility.
· Proven track record of delivering compelling visual solutions.
· Ability to expertly articulate ideas, design decisions, and design work to senior level stakeholders.
· Proven experience influencing senior-level product managers, design leadership, and engineering leadership on best design solutions using data as a rationale for decisions.
· Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.