Want to work on one of the coolest and most innovative pieces of technology in the recent years? We built the Amazon Alexa, the Amazon cloud service that powers devices such as Amazon Echo, FireTV, Amazon Tap and Echo Dot. And this is just the beginning. We’re on to build the Star Trek computer and you have a chance to be part of this. Come join us, together we will revolutionize the way people interact with devices and services! We are inventing the future.
As part of our team you will work alongside other Audio Engineers (who are subject matter experts in audio related fields), language engineers, software developers, research scientist and program managers. You will be responsible for post-processing speech data for Text-to-Speech and conducting recordings with professional voice talents speaking various languages.
You will be joining a select group of a people making history producing one of the most highly rated products in Amazon's history.
· Ongoing M.S. or B.S. degree in Audio Engineering, Acoustics or related field.
· Experience in theater, broadcast or an environment, were speech is used as the main medium.
· Strong interest in the audio industry.
· Familiarity with command line interface.
Ideal candidate profile
· Experience in audio editing and speech recording.
· Experience in working with Pro Tools.
· Proficiency in post-processing of voice recordings.
· Strong attention to details, inventive, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Solid verbal and written communication skills in English.