At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. The Workforce Staffing team is looking for a non-exempt Talent Supply Chain Engagement Senior Coordinator. As the Talent Supply Chain Engagement Senior Coordinator you will be responsible for ensuring that our candidates and stakeholders experience the highest level of Customer Obsession. In the HVH space you will help support project initiatives, daily assignments, and general task completion.
· Executes hiring events based on labor projections to meet the labor order demands and fill on-time
· Meets critical deadlines for initiating background screening and completing drug test process to achieve labor orders
· Ensures 100% compliance for work authorization documentation for associates
· Consults with applicants on the best match for their desired position and available opportunities in Node
· Guides applicants through the hiring process in accordance with Amazon's policies and procedures
· Effectively executes NHE activities including Greeter, Welcome Event Presenter, Candidate Care Specialist, Computer Assistance, Badge Photo, and/or Drug Test Administrator
· Assists with New Hire Orientation NHO (proctored)or (virtual) from sending out broadcast communication to running audits to preparing Day 1 check-in to proctoring PvNHO
· Initiates Candidate onboarding and matching them to the proper requisition
· Resolves ACCS tickets by calling candidates identifying issues, offering to reschedule them, or assisting candidates who are having virtual new hire orientation technology issues, or offering assistance with any other concerns
· Partners with Engagement Manager to support community groups such as workforce development agencies or local community colleges to leverage grassroots sourcing channels to develop talent communities to fill positions.
· Ensures all documents are scanned into the digital file management system
· Trains L3 Engagement Coordinators on best practices and ensure standard work is followed.
· Maintains confidentially on candidate sensitive topics.
· Supports internal and external interviews as needed post being trained in Amazon's MGHD
· Tracks and maintains statistics on effectiveness of Recruitment though weekly reports on recruiting data for presentation to HR leadership and business partners
Ideal candidate profile
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate must have all of the following:
· A completed Bachelor's degree
· 3-4 years of experience in staffing or human resources administration or a related field
· Intermediate to advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) required