Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. AWS has the broadest and deepest set of machine learning and AI services for our customers’ businesses. We are seeking experienced Test Engineer to build the next generation of our cloud server platforms. Our success depends on our world-class infrastructure; we’re handling massive scale and rapid integration of emergent technologies.
As a member of the Cloud-Scale Machine Learning Acceleration team you’ll be responsible for the design and optimization of Hardware in our data centers including technologies such as AWS Inferentia which is a machine learning inference product designed to deliver high performance at low cost.
You’ll provide leadership in the application of new technologies to large scale deployments in a continuous effort to deliver a world-class customer experience. This is a fast-paced, intellectually challenging position, and you’ll work with thought-leaders in multiple technology areas. You’ll have extremely high standards for yourself and everyone you work with, and you’ll be constantly looking for ways to improve our products' performance, quality and cost. We’re changing an industry, and we want individuals who are ready for this challenge and want to reach beyond what is possible today.
· Responsible for all production testing, from the test concept phase through the ramp-up of the test solution, both hardware and software, for high volume production.
· Own test programs and test hardware for debugging, characterization, and optimization towards mass production.
· Work with design, hardware and software teams, regarding DFX requirements, test evaluation, analysis and debugging of the device.
· Own test coverage and DPM levels to meet our customers’ needs and expectations.
· Maintain volume production testing, working with test vendors to verify stable high-quality execution.
· A team player, with the ability to work in a rapidly evolving environment.
· Experience with C or C++ programming
· Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Ideal candidate profile
· 3+ years’ experience in the field of IC Test development, including test programs development and test hardware design.
· Wide knowledge and experience in silicon debug techniques and flows.
· Fluent in state-of-the-art Automated Test Equipment (ATE), preferably on Teradyne UltraFlex or Advantest 93k.
· Deep understanding of product engineering aspects related to mass-production.
· Deep understanding of DFT and DFM methods.
· Understanding of IC reliability testing and mechanisms.
· Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.