Are you inspired by recruiting talent that builds new technologies to benefit customers? Do you dream of being at the forefront recruiting for new robotics and autonomous system technologies? Would you enjoy working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, start-up like environment? If you answered yes to any of these then read further.
Our hiring teams have been hard at work finding the best and brightest people from around the world to develop a new, fully-electric delivery system – Amazon Scout – designed to get packages to customers using autonomous delivery devices. These devices were created by Amazon, are the size of a small cooler, and roll along sidewalks at a walking pace. Our technologists developed Amazon Scout at their research and development lab in Seattle, ensuring the devices can safely and efficiently navigate around pets, pedestrians and anything else in their path. The hiring team shares a passion for innovation using advanced technologies, a love of solving complex challenges, and a desire to impact customers in a meaningful way.
As a Technical Recruiter you will be dedicated to enhancing this team’s ability to profile, attract, and convert highly-talented prospects into active candidates. You should be able to conduct deep talent analysis, and develop recruiting strategies that include sourcing, candidate engagement/advisement and closing candidates with niche skillsets.
· Experience recruiting technical talent in competitive markets.
· Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
· Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
· CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidate.
· Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
· Experience recruiting in a highly competitive environment.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Ideal candidate profile
· 3+ years of technical recruiting experience.
· Experience in a research capacity for candidate generation.
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
· Bachelor’s degree