We are looking for a Technical Sourcing Recruiter to join our G&A Tech Recruiting team in Seattle and partner with a group of highly collaborative recruiters and coordinators.
The Technical Sourcing Recruiter will serve as the primary recruiting point of contact for one or more business units within HR Technology, and will have considerable influence and impact on the delivery of recruiting services to our customers. The Technical Sourcing Recruiter will drive sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, lead candidate negotiations, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and have sharp business acumen, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, are highly organized, effective communicators, possess the ability to prioritize, push back, and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, all while being highly customer focused and collaborative.
· Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
· Partner effectively with recruiting team peers and cross-functional partners (Compensation, HR, Systems and Programs teams, etc.)
· Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates at all levels and develop sophisticated closing strategies that seek for matching fit and motivation rather than focusing on selling alone.
· Build and maintain network with potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating an ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within our mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
· Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines, and a formal tracking process.
· Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
· Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client/hiring manager relationships.
· Experience with passive candidate generation using a variety of techniques.
· Corporate and or search firm progressive experience including passive candidate generation and full life cycle recruiting.
· Passion for and proven success creating and implementing successful diversity strategies
· Commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· Effective communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
· Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
· Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
· Consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
· Possess analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· 3+ years of recruiting experience in a tech environment
· CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
· MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.