This Sr. Talent Management Program Manager role provides centralized support to Amazon Transportation Services, including our 2,000+ technical and engineering population. This org is the “innovation engine” creating the technologies and automation that scales our transportation network of trucks, planes and middle-mile aggregation nodes; enabling low-cost, on-time and fast delivery of customer packages across the globe.
Are you passionate about shaping the employee experience, including driving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion? An integral part of this complex and global team, this individual will program manage talent management products, solutions, services and goals for the ATS organization, spanning almost 6,000 corporate and technical employees world-wide. In this role you will:
· Work with Talent Management partners to create programming and implementation that increase inclusion in the organization.
· Formulate clear milestones and deliverables aligned to the project framework
· Liaise and engage centralized and decentralized teams.
· Provide transparent tracking, status updates and deep dive information gathering to drive accountability
· Works with stakeholders to identify needs and provide solution to support company’s growth
· Represent Amazon's diversity strategy efforts, ensuring awareness, involvement, and contributions as appropriate.
· Work with the HR Leaders and senior business leaders to facilitate the diversity and inclusion recruiting, talent and relationship strategy and drive the key pillars of the global strategy into relevant initiatives.
· Regularly measure and analyze, highlight areas of strength and areas of weakness, and identify action steps to improve weak areas.
· Provides consultative support to identify opportunities, interventions, and initiatives for improvement. Builds strong relationships to develop a deep understanding of the business and to increase awareness and understanding of talent managment as a critical business imperative.
· Provide leadership and coaching, when appropriate, to managers and directors+ via 1-1 and group interactions.
· Drive cultural change in support of ATS’ ability to attract and retain world-class diverse talent and to be responsive to customer’s needs.
· Engages in the identification of diversity best practices and benchmarks as input to designing and implementing initiatives.
· Develop effective engagement with clients including effective facilitation, presentation, negotiations, and influencing skills.
· Establish a balanced approach between consulting and tactical/operational execution.