Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. The Training and Certification team aims to train 100+ million learners on the AWS Cloud. We will get there by providing a world class training platform, designed and built with our customers in mind.
To achieve this goal, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are looking for a high-powered Senior Product Manager to join the AWS Training and Certification team.
In this role, you will drive the product strategy and roadmap for a new business initiative which will help customers, partners and users learn how to use AWS tools, services, and offerings.
This position requires high judgment and an ability to balance customer experience with financial impact; it also offers broad exposure to various business, financial, and technical teams within Amazon. You will use sound judgment to identify, analyze, and prioritize features by determining customer and business value, develop business cases, and prototyping solutions. You will be eager to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary to deliver a best-in-class experience.
· MBA or Master’s degree
· Passion for the potential of digital technology in the field of education
· Experience delivering innovative web/mobile solutions for consumers and businesses
· Experience delivering SaaS products in a high growth environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to question assumptions, support recommendations and drive actions
· Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate new ideas
· High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
· Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Ideal candidate profile
· · 5+ Product Management or equivalent experience in the tech industry
· · Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent professional experience
· · Exceptional customer focus
· · The ability to persuade and influence others using verbal and written communication techniques
· · Strong quantitative data analysis and critical thinking skills
· · Demonstrated ability to work independently to drive projects to completion